An outerwear icon,
has been engineering functional, heritage-rooted jackets since 1959. The first military bomber to assimilate into streetwear, the
MA-1 Flight Jacket
is optimised for intermediate weather conditions with its ottoman ribbed knit trims and water-resistant nylon exterior. The option for reversible wear and signature red
remove before flight
tag complete this blueprint bomber.
Length: 59cm (size extra small). Our team member is 168.9cm (5’6.5”) tall with a 77.5cm (30.5”) bust, a 64.8cm (25.5”) waist and 85.1cm (33.5”) hips.
– Mid-weight water-resistant flight nylon shell; non-stretch
– Reversible wear; can be worn with either side facing out
– Alpha logo on zigzag zip pull
– MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve; signature red remove before flight flag
– Twin flap snap pockets
– Twin interior welt pockets
– Ribbed knit collar, cuffs and hem
– Above hip length
Material: Main: 100% Nylon; Lining: 100% Nylon; Filling: 100% Polyester; Cuffs: 100% Polyester; Collar & Bottom Band: 99% Polyester & 1% Spandex