For performance apparel that goes the distance, look to
. Launched in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank,
engineers sportswear, footwear and accessories that keep professional and amateur athletes alike cool, comfortable and light on their feet while working up a sweat.
– Breathable upper with synthetic overlays for support and durability
– UA HOVR technology, designed to provide a zero-gravity feel
– External heel strap for a locked-in fit
– 3D foam molded sockliner for cushioning and support
– Textured full rubber outsole for traction and durability