For performance apparel that goes the distance, look to
. Launched in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank,
engineers sportswear, footwear and accessories that keep professional and amateur athletes alike cool, comfortable and light on their feet while working up a sweat.
– Engineered breathable mesh upper
– UA HOVR technology, designed to provide a zero-gravity feel
– Full-length EVA sockliner molds to foot for ideal comfort
– Carbon rubber pods under heel for traction and durability
– Connects via bluetooth to UA MAPMYRUN app