PLEASE NOTE – THE ICONIC IS UNABLE TO SHIP THIS PRODUCT TO NEW ZEALAND
Fernmark Embroidered Hoodie
Rodd & Gunn
is crafted from a premium cotton blend and features a plush brushed interior. The relaxed fit and the easygoing material make it a perfect piece for lounging and workouts. Detailed with a Fernmark license patch, Rodd & Gunn embroidery, and sporty panel details inspired by Rodd & Gunn's archive.
Length: 72cm (size medium). Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
– The silver fern is one of New Zealand's most celebrated and enduring national symbols, embodying the country's values of guardianship, integrity and ingenuity. The Fernmark range celebrates Rodd & Gunn's New Zealand origin and license to bear the Fernmark logo
– 70% Cotton 30% Polyester brushed back fleece
– All-over signature pointer embroidery design
– 3-piece hood with encased drawcord and metal drawcord ends
– Heavyweight, high-retention rib cuffs and waist with contrast tipping stripe at cuff edge
– Traditional kangaroo pocket
– Seams reinforced with 4 needle coverstitching
– Fernmark badge at the back hem of garment
– Herringbone tape lines the neckline
Material: 70% Cotton 30% Polyester brushed back fleece